What appears to be a hundred year old character home is in fact a thirty years young low maintenance city cottage. Combining character appeal with modern construction, this neat and tidy home is perfect for professionals wanting to walk to the city.
- Built in 2001 but designed to blend into the heritage area.
- Two bedrooms, 77 sq meters^, two balconies, modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Large single garage with power. (located about 15m^ from the house)
- City fringe location in a quiet character area, set well back from the main drag.
- Short walk to the CBD, Tinakori Shops & Botanic Gardens.
- Elevated with a Northeast aspect, giving views over the city to the harbour, plus a bush aspect for the rear bedroom.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen with modern appliances and good flow to the sunny lower deck.
- Modern construction means solid foundations and insulation, with new double-glazing recently fitted, plus an HRV & Heat Pump.
- BEO $895,000
(^Source: Property Guru & Vendor)
Modern, freehold, freestanding houses are extremely rare in the central city - especially with a garage - this is a unique property in a very quiet spot, super close to the CBD. Get in touch for a viewing today.