If views are at the top of your wish list, you will struggle to do better than here! Situated in one of Island Bay's most elevated positions, with stunning views over Island Bay, the South Coast and beyond, this prime position also allows for virtually all-day sun with which to enjoy the 180-degree views.
There is plenty of space for the family to spread out, with the floor plan ranging over two and a half levels, with the split-level generous living space opening out on to an inviting deck area complete with bar leaner to enjoy a morning coffee or evening drink while soaking up the outlook.
Three of the bedrooms are located on the upstairs level, with the one downstairs bedroom currently repurposed to be a spacious and deeply functional home office - easily returned to a bedroom layout if desired. Two of the upstairs bedrooms, including the main room, enjoy dramatic eagle's nest views.
- Fabulous indoor-outdoor living, with east-facing wrap-around deck
- Open-plan living/dining areas and modernised kitchen with doors to private west-facing patio
- Recently renovated bathroom with separate bath, shower, toilet - plus separate toilet downstairs
- Large 1959-square metre^ hillside section, so you can't be built out
- Work from home office nook on the upper level
- Quiet end of cul-de-sac location with generous internal access garage
- BEO $1,285,000
If you're looking for a top-quality easy-care home in a family-friendly community with all-day sun and panoramic views, make sure you don't miss this incredible opportunity.
(^Source: Property Guru)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/