You won't believe how quiet this apartment is while being right on the doorstep of downtown. If you love the buzz of the CBD, this is your chance to live in the hub of Wellington's metro heartland where everything, from fashion to food to the waterfront, is just minutes away. Features include:
- One double-bedroom with great storage plus bathroom with a shower-over-bath - a fantastic bonus for a city apartment in this price range
- Open-plan living/dining and well-appointed kitchen to enjoy when you're not dining out
- Amazing location in the heart of Willis Street, with New World Metro virtually at the front door, Unity Books across the road and top boutique shops down the street
- Just a short walk from the waterfront and railway station, and mere steps from ultra-frequent bus services - so you won't even need a bike to get around, let alone a car!
- Body Corporate levies $5,996.20 per annum
- Buyer Enquiry Over $449,000
If convenience and proximity are more important than space and sun, then this is a terrific opportunity at a great price. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Family Room: 1