Could you buy a better-value three-bedroom home in such a fantastic location? Elevated for sweeping views on a northwest-facing site bordering the native bush nirvana of Centennial Park, it's an amazing opportunity for first-time buyers, professionals, Airbnb operators and anyone seeking an easy-care eastern bays lifestyle.
- Light-filled open-plan interior with timber chapel ceiling and indoor-outdoor flow on two sides to wraparound veranda and deck
- Convenience and comfort of both a woodburner for keeping warm in winter and a heat pump for staying cool in summer
- Magnificent views over Centennial Park to Lyall Bay and bush-clad hills: where better to watch the sun set while barbecuing on the wide, spacious deck?
- Easy-care setting surrounded by serenity and birdsong with the bonus of a garden shed for extra storage
- Drive-on to car park virtually at the front door and just metres from bus stop and walkways to the beach
The rustic appeal of this low-maintenance home and its leafy seclusion makes this a rare opportunity if you love the beach and bush but still want to be handy to the CBD.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Off Street Parks: 2
Family Room: 1