Nestled comfortably into popular Washington Avenue this property has seen many happy family times. The ample dining and adjoining living area, opens to the spacious balcony where incredible views can be enjoyed. This home offers an abundance of space, perfectly suited to comfortable family living with plenty of room to grow and a short walk into the central city.
- 4 large bedrooms -master with large dual ensuite/bathroom and walk-in wardrobe.
- 2 bathrooms, both recently partially renovated.
- A recent 'eco-renovation' has added solar panels to lower living costs, a ventilation system for excellent air quality, a solutube skylight which adds an abundance of natural light, new carpet, lots of insulation, and LED lights.
- Large double garage with internal access and excellent storage.
- Separate laundry
- Separate office space
- Versatile 200m2^ of living space, including a huge, open plan living, kitchen & dining area.
- Fantastic location, walking distance to town and the Brooklyn shops, public transport easily accessible along Washington Ave (bus stop at the end of the driveway).
- Great School zoning for Brooklyn School, St Oran's College, Wellington College, Wellington High School, Wellington Girls' College, Wellington East Girls' College^
- RV $1,200,000^
Contact me now for more information on this great opportunity.
(^Source: TradeMe, Property Guru)
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information, please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
Family Room: 1