Multi-purpose doesn't even begin to describe this incredibly versatile property with its home-and-income, dependent family, investment or development options. Combining a three-bedroom house and a self-contained flat on a huge section handy to the CBD and the south coast, it's a remarkable opportunity to capitalise on for the future.
- Ideal home-and-income set-up: live in the main dwelling, with its three double-bedrooms and full bathroom, and use the one-bedroom flat for rental income to help pay the mortgage, dependent relatives or teenagers, or even to work from home
- Totally useable 994sqm^ terraced section, with lawn front and back, that could be land banked for development to take advantage of newly liberalised housing density rules
- West-facing for great sun and views of Island Bay from the upstairs lounge
- Unbelievable off-street parking, with two single garages plus a large carport: perfect for tenants, extra storage or renting out
- Conveniently located close to bus stop and near Wellington Regional Hospital and a choice of village shopping centres
- LIM and Builders report available upon inspection
Whatever your reasons for buying this today, you can rest assure it will be future-proofed for whatever happens tomorrow.
(^Source: Property Guru)
Car Ports: 1
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 2