This sunny and versatile character home offers flexible living on a bush-clad, northwest-facing corner section landscaped for serene alfresco seclusion within a short drive of the CBD. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living rooms, it's an amazing opportunity for families and professionals who love to entertain. Features include:
- Versatile lifestyle options, with two double-bedrooms, a full bathroom and living space on each level - perfect for teenagers/extended families or guest accommodation
- Large kitchen and family/dining area that opens to leafy rear courtyard with landscaped terraces set amid native bush and birdsong
- Charming character, complete with high ceilings, hardwood floors and original fireplace
- Superbly located for families, being just metres from three bus stops and across the road from Izard Park and playground
- Close to a choice of decile-10 primary schools and zoned for Wellington College, Wellington Girls' College, Onslow College and more
- Garage as well as off-street parking and great storage
- BEO $1,249,000
Please click on the 3D Virtual Tour icon.
No wonder this wonderful home is for sale for just the first time in 26 years. If you want to make it your home for the next quarter-century, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 2