BUYER ENQUIRY OVER $1,250,000
Adored by its current owner, this sunny peaceful home of remarkable convenience offers an idyllic lifestyle scenario for those looking for easy living!
A 1930s weatherboard residence on a sheltered easy care garden section. Character qualities highlight beautiful timber floors, Carrara style ceilings, and wooden windows and doors.
A flexible floor plan includes:
- 2 double bedrooms, both with ample wardrobe space
- 3rd small bedroom, sunroom or study
- Formal lounge, separate dining
- New separate designer kitchen with double glazed windows
- Main bathroom renovated with shower, toilet, and hand basin
- French doors from living to rear deck with wonderful sun, particularly in the afternoon
- Front garden and lawn area with a backdrop of shrubs and trees
- Downstairs laundry and second toilet
- Single garage downstairs with internal access and plenty of off-street parking
A surprisingly peaceful environment with garden, birds, and sun to enjoy. Just move in and enjoy, all the hard work has been done for this tastefully renovated home.
The location of this lovely home, set in one of Khandallah's finest streets, yet so close to Train station, Khandallah Village, local kindys and schools, parks, and amenities makes this such a sought-after and rare opportunity.
Call Murray or Sam now for immediate private viewing or see you at the open home.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 1