** DEADLINE BROUGHT FORWARD TO 1PM FRIDAY 22ND JULY 2022 **
BUYER ENQUIRY OVER $1,195,000
Located on the lower stretch of Rodrigo Road (off Childers Terrace), and sitting in an elevated position to allow for great sun and lovely outlook, there has been so much love and attention poured in to this gorgeous 1920s bungalow - and it shows!
From the eye-catching Robins Egg blue exterior to the thoughtful and serene colour palate inside, to the beautifully maintained fenced rear garden and the fully renovated bathroom and kitchen, this home is a joy to explore with evidence of the care taken in the renovation apparent throughout. Offering:
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Stylishly renovated bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living area
- Contemporary kitchen with stunning views
- Comfortable living space with double glazed window to take in the expansive outlook
- Generous deck with flow to fully fenced rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Incredible sun and stunning vista
The renovation of this character home has provided a home which exudes an atmosphere of simplicity and serenity, with neutral decor throughout sure to give years of timeless enjoyment.
This stylish and welcoming home is ready to be enjoyed - call us today for an appointment to view or we will see you at one of the open homes.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) Closes 12pm, Thursday 28th July 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/