Superbly modernised character home with stunning views, all day sun and an easy-care section. This blue chip Kelburn residence is absolutely packed with appealing features, such as:
- Three or four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, master ensuite, powder room
- Spacious brand-new double garage, with handy laundry tub and storage area
- New double-glazed wooden joinery throughout, with central heating and insulation
- Private courtyard, flat lawn, new fencing and established greenery
- Extensive renovation recently completed, including new bathrooms and kitchen, a new roof, redecoration and plush carpets throughout
- Approximately 250 sqm floor area^ (including garage and laundry/storage) 314 sqm land area^. Ample storage areas throughout the home
- Fantastic city fringe location, just a short stroll to The Terrace, Cable Car, Botanic Gardens and University
- Character features such as timber panelling, hardwood floors and bevelled glass interior doors
- Spacious kitchen and dining opens out to North facing deck. 180 degree views from many rooms towards the city, the harbour and the hills beyond
- Separate lounge with views and all day sun, plus an optional second lounge or large fourth bedroom downstairs
- BEO $2,595,000
(^Source: Internal measurements + Title - includes garage + storage area.)
Few homes score as highly as this when it comes to sun, views, location and presentation. The fresh, no expense spared renovation makes this home uniquely appealing for those who want the convenience of new, with the character of old. Motivated vendors - get in touch for a viewing today.
Tender Closes at 12pm, Thursday 11th August 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior).
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
BEO $2,595,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 11 August 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
Family Room: 2