Call now, bring your builder along, and secure yourself one of the best lots on the South Coast!
Buyers wanting to build a new home on Wellington's South Coast will welcome to the market this section in the Ara Haewai development.
This section is accessed via a private way known as 'Ara Haewai', with services to the boundary. This section has a Westerly aspect to take in the full range of the late afternoon and evening sun.
With an existing concept design, resource consent, Geotech report, and updated survey plans, this design is ready to be built to stand proudly amongst its neighbours.
Architect concept design is for a new 254m2^ 4 storey dwelling and garage connected via stairwell, with a roof deck that looks out towards the Cook Strait and into the valley. The design includes a single garage, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + guest wc, with a study, and open plan kitchen/dining/lounge.
- Asking price $545,000 land only or $565,000 which includes resource consent and blueprints provided upon sale
- Land area 473m2 (Property Guru)
- Services to the boundary
- Title has been issued
- North and West facing position for incredible year-round afternoon and evening sun
- Freehold Section
- Drive on Access
- Fantastic location on the edge of the South Coast
- Ready for construction once building consent obtained
- Close to the wonderful Newtown and Island Bay shops, transport, walkways and school (zoned for Houghton Bay Primary)
- Within a few minutes' drive of Wellington City, the airport, and Wellington Hospital
Onsite viewing by appointment. Contact Elise or Steve for more information or to arrange a time to view.
^ Renders are artist impressions only
4 Ara Haewai, Houghton Bay