Tucked away near the quiet end of one of Berhampore' s best streets, this exquisitely renovated villa exudes charm and comfort in a delightful picket-fenced setting with landscaped outdoor living and lovely views. Seldom can you buy such a superbly presented character home optimised for modern living in this sought-after location. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms, including one with panoramic views that would make a great work-from-home option
- Sublime blend of Edwardian character - high ceilings, matai floorboards, original staircase, bay window with colored Florentine glass - and contemporary comforts, complete with radiator central heating
- Recently remodeled, beautifully appointed kitchen and family/dining areas with French doors to west-facing deck that looks across Berhampore towards Brooklyn, the city, and Mount Kaukau
- Terraced, fully-fenced section with flat lawn, silver birch trees, vegetable garden, and a sheltered raised deck with a pergola: the perfect summertime oasis
- Incredibly convenient location, being just meters from Berhampore Golf Course and Martin Luckie Park, minutes from village shops and bakery, and handy to hospitals, the CBD and the south coast
No wonder this wonderful home is for sale for just the first time in 19 years. If you cherish character, comfort, and convenience, don't miss the open home viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more in-formation please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-