The surprisingly spacious, light-filled interior with incredible sea views will take your breath away - so don't be fooled by the humble exterior. This stylish, lofty, and private 1900's two-bedroom home with garaging offers so much more than you can imagine from the street.
- Beautifully renovated with a gorgeous modern kitchen and bathroom, the white pallet is just so soothing and 'seaside chic'
- The generously proportioned lounge/dining is fabulous for entertaining and the wall of tall white cupboards in the lounge creates an abundance of storage
- The large master bedroom enjoys the same stunning views
- Clever layout and generous stud height belies the modest footprint
- Well-positioned windows & skylight ensure light pours in all year round, and secures not only the privacy but also the view without seeing the road - you feel very much like you are on the water
- With single garaging underneath, this beach pad is elevated above the road, securing supreme privacy rarely seen along here
- Outside offers a sheltered courtyard, storage sheds, and a path up the terraced garden
- The undeveloped basement area offers an opportunity to create a workshop or rumpus if desired.
- Double glazing in the kitchen, heat pump, plus ceiling and underfloor insulation ensure comfort year round
- Stroll across the road to the small sandy beach and dive straight in, then wash away the salt water with the conveniently located outside shower
Our vendor has adored this location - wandering across the road to enjoy coffee or wine on the beach with friends, taking a leisurely stroll to the yacht club, out to the jetty, or a nearby cafe in the village. The choices are endless, and the lifestyle enviable. Spend your weekends relaxing, walking/biking around the coast, or enjoying a swim or paddle.
You will feel like you are always on holiday in this special waterfront location.
LIM & Building report available on inspection.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 25th August 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
RV $1,330,000 | Deadline Sale. Closing 12.00pm, 25 August 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (Unless sold prior)
Sale Conditions: (Unless Sold Prior)
Family Room: 1