This is what apartment living should be like: modern and stylish in a prime location with great sun and views plus the bonus of all the flexibility that a dual-key investment offers. Live in the one-bedroom unit and rent out the studio (or vice-versa), use the studio to work from home, or buy both with a friend and live separately.
- Architecturally designed with stunning interiors and floor-to-ceiling double-glazing to maximise natural light and picturesque views over historic church towards Victoria University and Kelburn
- West-facing for brilliant afternoon and late sun - hence the two sets of blinds to filter or block out all the light that streams in year-round
- Streamlined, superbly specified kitchen with quality appliances for those rare times when you're not tempted to dine out at nearby Cuba Street eateries and bars
- Smartly appointed bathrooms with tiled showers and designer basins
- Ultra-comfortable and secure in near-new purpose-built complex in the heart of the city where everything is within a short walk
- Ideal seventh-floor location close to the lift for easy access and well positioned at the rear of the building for peace and quiet
- Ultimate inner-city location with everything at your doorstep: walk to work in the CBD or eat and play in Cuba Street and Te Aro
- Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
This is a fantastic inner-city sanctuary that's flexible enough to future-proof your options whether you're downsizing, a first-time buyer, investor or just seeking the convenience of a chic city pad.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/