Bathed in light and filled with character charm, 25 Standen Street is a classic Karori villa with a secret - the rare, self-contained, one-bedroom flat. Private, impeccably landscaped, and filled with original features; this generous, four-bedroom, family home has potential plus!
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- With open-plan living, four generous bedrooms and high studs throughout; this spacious family home (and income) boasts some gorgeous, vintage treasures including pressed metal ceilings, traditional sash windows, and polished native-timber floors.
- The open plan kitchen/dining area and living spaces are perfect for family living or entertaining, and cosy radiator central heating will mean you and your guests will be comfortable all year 'round.
- The good-sized and thoughtfully landscaped garden is the perfect blend of form and function and the large and flat, back lawn is perfect for a late afternoon kick around or alfresco dining.
- Choose how you use your space. Whether you need a dedicated playroom, guestroom, study, home-office or a second living space; the four well-positioned and generous bedrooms mean there are plenty of options for families, flatmates or work from homers.
- The jewel in the crown of 25 Standen, is the well-appointed, one-bedroom apartment. Self -contained and on separate power, this could be the office or studio, pied-a-terre, air b'n'b, granny flat, or student retreat of your dreams.
- This "city-end" home also offers a basement workshop, two off-street car parks and is a short walk to the bus stop. Zoned for WC, WGC and WHS.
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,495,000
Light and bright, and bursting with potential; this classic Karori villa is just waiting for a new owner to make it their own.
Want the Lowe down? Call Marcia or Annie today.
Off Street Parks: 2
Family Room: 2