Only in Wellington could you find an affordable first home with views as sensational as these. Northwest-facing for all-day sun and a panoramic vista of bush-clad hills. This is great value in a sought-after city-fringe suburb with potential to add value and capitalise on the location and outlook. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the bonus of storage above
- Exceptionally sunny open-plan living and dining with views to the north and west
- Convenience of a full bathroom, with shower-over-bath and provision for laundry facilities
- Breathtaking native bush views that stretch from Crofton Downs and Ngaio across Northland to Karori and beyond
- Carport with plenty of room to store bikes if you want to explore the nearby cycle trails or bike to the CBD
This is a remarkable opportunity if you're looking for your first home and want to add value at your leisure in a popular suburb handy to the CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.