This site is the last of the bare land in Seatoun, with plenty of space to build your dream home and stunning views North towards the beach, sea, hills and mountains beyond.
- 560sqm^ land area
- North facing for optimal sun
- Slightly elevated position to give superior views
- 'Paper Road' at front of site for optimal positioning of dwelling
- Set back off the beachfront with grass park and playground in front
- Direct access to Churchill Park enables a quick walk to the beach
- Plans available for approx. 230sqm home with an affordable build cost
- Handy walking distance to Seatoun School, shops, restaurant/cafe etc
There are only 5 homes currently on the edge of Churchill Park, this last site is an extremely sought after position with no cars going past and uninterrupted sea views. Use our owners' plans as a basis, or start from scratch, this site has the size for a substantial family home with garaging and a pool. This area catches plenty of late sun, with all the magical coastal walks beginning literally at your doorstep. LIM, Geo Tech Reports & plans available. Please contact agent to view.
(^Source: Property Guru)