If you cherish character, comfort and convenience, you'll adore this renovated, light-filled three-bedroom villa in the heart of Kilbirnie. It sublimely blends period romance, contemporary bliss and easy-care outdoor living in a sunny, picturesque, surprisingly sheltered setting that's just a short stroll from Lyall Bay beach.
- Three double-glazed bedrooms^, including two doubles with wardrobes and a large single that would make a great work-from-home solution
- Designer kitchen and modern open-plan living/dining that opens to big north-facing deck that steps out to gorgeous lawn and fully fenced garden: perfect for year-round indoor-outdoor entertaining
- Superbly presented with new carpet and a recently repainted interior and exterior, so there's nothing to do except enjoy the amazing lifestyle
- Fantastic mix of contemporary and traditional, from high ceilings and a stunning stained leadlight to a smart-lock front door, new shower cabinet and DVS system
- Enchanting street appeal, complete with flat lawn, a magnolia tree and even an off-street car park - not that you'll need a car when you can bike to work along the waterfront
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,049,000
As well as all this, it's so quiet you'd never know you were just minutes from shops, cafes and bus stops. You won't find a better-presented home from this era for sale in this location, so don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 6th October 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
BEO $1,049,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 6 October 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior) (Unless sold prior)
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 1