Seamlessly meshing past and present, this beautifully renovated cottage will surprise you with everything it offers, from three bedrooms and a stylish bathroom to the ultimate in easy-care outdoor living plus the bonus of lovely views over Mount Cook - and all within a short stroll or bike ride of downtown. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms and a single, so perfect for young families or professionals who want extra space for guests or to work from home handy to the CBD
- Smart open-plan living/dining with gas heating and well-appointed social kitchen with granite benchtops and breakfast bar
- Elegant, fully-tiled bathroom as well as a separate laundry with sinkbench, storage and whiteware - good luck finding that in an apartment!
- Huge, elevated deck with high fencing for privacy and security: ideal for entertaining friends until the sun goes down or as a safely enclosed space for kids or pets
- Just a few minutes' walk to Prince of Wales Park, Massey University's Wellington campus, and the boutique shops, bars and eateries synonymous with Te Aro and Cuba Street
- BEO $925,000
With all the hard work done, from insulation to plumbing to wiring, this is a gorgeous apartment alternative that combines contemporary living with character trimmings on the city fringe. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.