Busy families couldn't wish for a sunnier haven than this refurbished home in a safe, quiet cul-de-sac handy to everything you need for education and recreation. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, lovely views and an easy-care landscaped section that is ideal for entertaining, it's no wonder the owners have loved living here for the last 15 years. Features include:
- Elevated for exceptional all-day sun and panoramic west-facing views that stretch from Titahi Bay to Johnsonville
- Recently refurbished with new electric curtains, light-filled open-plan living with gas fireplace and modern kitchen
- Great Indoor-outdoor flow to a sheltered deck that steps up to paved alfresco space, a terraced lawn, plus room for a trampoline - so you can watch the kids play while unwinding in the sun with friends
- Close to the local kindergarten, daycare, schools and playground, and just metres from a bus route for easy access into the city
- Internal garage with fantastic loft storage plus off-street parking in family-friendly cul-de-sac where kids play cricket in summer
- Buyer Enquiry Over $885,000
This is an amazing community-minded haven that is perfect for raising the kids. It is handy to two shopping centres and is a short drive into the city. It will go very quickly so view this Sunday to avoid missing out.
Tender Closes at 2pm, Thursday 6th October 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior).
BEO $885,000 | Tender. Closing 2.00pm, 6 October 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 1