This sun drenched two-bedroom apartment represents amazing value for money. Not considered earthquake prone, with affordable body corporate fees, and a location that is as good as it gets. It includes a well-located carpark, open plan living, city views, and a short walk to the CBD, Vic University, and the central city. We challenge anyone to find better in this price range.
- Two bedrooms (one double and one single or study)
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining
- Sunny, light and bright, with a cityscape outlook that shines at night
- Unbelievable location just moments from the CBD
- Walk to University
- Enjoy the central city lifestyle with lock and leave convenience
- Tidy and ready to enjoy now
- Affordable annual fees and not considered earthquake prone!
- Well located carpark! Rare and valuable in this area
- Buyer Enquiry Over $445,000
This is perfect for anyone looking for an easy-care inner-city apartment, an affordable first home, or helping a university goer in the family, into their own home. This will not hang around, move quick to give yourself the best chance. View this Sunday.
Tender Closes at 1pm, Thursday 6th October 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior).
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 1