Call agent for the Sunday viewing time.
Once you reach your destination at 43 Garden Road, you will discover that the walk up is well worth every step with a bird's eye view over the surrounding green hills and Wellington Harbour beyond.
Within easy walking distance of the Botanic Gardens, CBD, Thorndon Village and Northland shops, the remarkable aspect of living here is the sense you get of peace, quiet and a restful respite from the hustle and bustle of our Capital City.
- Three double bedrooms
- Living area enjoying large double-glazed views to the green hills in one direction, Harbour in the other
- Dining area and kitchen also benefit from the sweeping outlook and flow to the living space
- Family bathroom with charming touches of original character
- Sheltered, sunny deck area
- Terraced garden spaces
- Extensive double glazing, open fire for curling up in front of and heat pump for year-round comfort
- Amazingly sheltered and great sunshine hours
- Zoned for Kelburn and Northland Schools, Wellington Girls and Boys Colleges, Wellington High, Onslow and St Orans
Renovated with care and personality to create a sanctuary amongst the trees, this home cultivates creativity and calm while still feeling connected to the city below.
There are undeniably a few steps up to discover this wonderful home, but the rewards are equally undeniable delivering a unique property with a charm that is hard to achieve and even harder to find. Don't miss this opportunity!