How rare is this? A grand Kelburn villa with grandstand views, five bedrooms, and not two only off-street parks but also a single garage in one of the premier suburb's most sought-after streets. You don't need to read more to know that this is a stunning opportunity in an unrivaled location. Features include:
- Five double bedrooms, three bathrooms, separate living and dining, and a study: could there be a more family-friendly configuration?
- Superbly presented for a new owner, complete with freshly repainted exterior and sublimely re-sanded floorboards
- North-facing for fabulous sun and city and harbor views that can be enjoyed from two decks
- Stunning showcase of heritage, comfort, and convenience, including original features like bay windows and high ceilings, radiator central heating throughout, and a garage with electric vehicle charging facilities
- Big 713sqm^ section with lawn, fruit trees, space for a trampoline, and your own short-cut to Victoria University
- Located in a community-minded street that's just a short stroll from the cable car, Botanic Garden, and decile-10 Kelburn Normal School (plus in the zone for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College)
Could you ask for more in one of Wellington's loveliest locations, one that uniquely fuses a university vibe with gorgeous character on the cusp of the CBD? Savour everything it offers at Open home viewing. (Source: ^propertyguru)