Finally, the one you've been waiting for. Island Bay house-hunters take note: all the hard's work been done so you can just move in and make the most of summer in a picturesque character home with a traditional front lawn for the kids and a wonderfully landscaped courtyard and alfresco terraces at the rear.
- Versatility of four bedrooms to accommodate all the family or three and a study or work-from-home space plus two bathrooms, including ensuite for master
- Enchanting 1920s character, complete with lovely native timber flooring, sunny bay window seat and stained leadlights
- Airy open-plan living/dining and well-appointed kitchen that flow to spacious, sheltered courtyard for outdoor dining convenience
- West-facing front porch from which to watch kids and pets play on the flat lawn as the sun goes down
- Terraced lawn at the rear for even more outdoor living or for planting fruit trees and vegetables so you can save at the supermarket
- Single garage that could be used for extra storage in the unlikely event the huge attic space in the house isn't enough
You can enjoy all this just a short stroll from decile-10 Island Bay School, village shops and eateries, and the Empire Cinema while being on the cusp of the south coast and CBD.
Give Steve and Elise a call today for more information and to arrange a private viewing.