This stunning Dorset Cove home sets the benchmark in sophisticated beachside living. It combines architectural splendour, exceptional sun and uninterrupted views across Seatoun towards the harbour in a quiet, secure, blue-chip cul-de-sac that's elevated but close enough to the shore you can hear the waves on a still moonlit night.
- Five bedrooms (or four and an office) and 3.5 exquisitely tiled bathrooms, including master and guest ensuites for the ultimate in family harmony and hospitality
- Extraordinarily versatile living areas inside and out, with multiple spaces that can be opened up or closed off, many of which access decks and courtyards (including one with a spa pool)
- North-facing for fantastic natural light, from sunrise to sunset, and lovely views over Seatoun School: simply use the school grounds as your own after-hours backyard while basking in the joy of children's laughter playing during the day
- This home is supremely specified for year-round comfort, elegance, and convenience, from underfloor heating and a double-sided gas fireplace to internal VAC vacuuming and an entertainers' kitchen that's quite breathtaking
- Unparalleled parking, with off-street space for 4-6 vehicles plus a deluxe internal double garage with carpet and a view out across the school park to the beach that could be an extra recreation space
- Just a short stroll from village shops, bush reserve, and the beach: why would you ever exit the Seatoun Tunnel when you have all this on your doorstep?
- Buyer Enquiry Over $2,795,000
If privacy, peacefulness, and proximity to everything that makes Seatoun the capital's peerless seaside suburb are paramount, you won't find a more welcoming or wondrous home.