This two-flat property with amazing privacy and stunning views offers so much more than home-and-income. Yes, you could live in one and rent out the other to help pay the mortgage, but it also would be great for extended families, buying with a friend so you could share the cost while leading separate lives, or turning into a single home. Features include:
- Two self-contained flats, one with two double-bedrooms and built-in wardrobes, the other with one: versatile enough to accommodate everything from home-and-income to dependent parents to running a home business
- Vintage '60s character that's as appealing as it is enduring, complete with extra-sunny living/dining areas with heat pumps and breathtaking views
- Wonderful outdoor living, including north-facing balconies off the living areas that step down to a flat lawn
- Large carport with workshop/storeroom plus off-street parking in a quiet cul-de-sac on the doorstep of Oku Street Reserve
- Just a short walk or bike ride from a choice of south coast beaches and Island Bay's excellent shops, cafes, cinema and bus routes for quick access to and from the CBD
If you want to future-proof your lifestyle with a home that can be customised to meet changing needs in one of Wellington's most popular suburbs, don't miss Sunday's viewing.