You asked for a project - you got it! The vendor says they bought this house in 1969, and it remains almost exactly as it was when they moved in. Situated on a nicely elevated corner site, amongst established gardens, and with great sun, but it is now crying out for your love to bring it into the 21st century. Maybe it will be in your family for the next 50 years!
- Original ex-state mid-century style house
- Enter into a traditional kitchen/dining area
- Separate lounge with gas heating
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, plus separate WC
- Bonus sleep-out / hobby room/workshop
- Ventilation system plus ceiling and underfloor insulation
- Everything is in very original condition
- The modest walk up is rewarded with excellent sun and privacy
- RV $1,050,000^
- BEO $745,000
- Rates $3,939.29pa
Make no mistake, there is work to be done here, but therein lies the opportunity to create a home exactly as you want it, in a lovely family-friendly neighbourhood. Our vendor has many fond memories of growing up in this home as a young child. Now it's your turn to pick up the mantle and start your own family memories. Come check it out and get ready to roll up your sleeves! (Source: ^propertyguru)
Note: due to the very original condition of the property, and the fact that the vendor hasn't lived in the house for many years, this property is being sold AS IS WHERE IS.