How special and surprising is this: a sunny, secluded four-bedroom character home set amid 1148sqm^ of idyllic splendour with spectacular harbour views and drive-on to garag-ing and off-street parking? What's more, it's at the end of a safe, quiet cul-de-sac with a shared short-cut to the beach from its Karaka Bays address. It doesn't get better than this for summer!
- Super-sized, family-friendly garden, with ample flat lawn, established garden and prolific fruit trees on the harbour side and cottage-style vegetable terraces that face west for late sun
- Stunning views over Scorching Bay and Somes Island towards the Hutt Valley: a breathtaking spectacle to soak up on a hot summer's day from under the shade of an ancient pear tree
- Spacious, light-filled 1920s weatherboard home with loads of potential to add value at your leisure while enjoying the indoor-outdoor flow from the large lounge to the timber-panelled conservatory to the charming north-facing deck
- Large kitchen that's perfect for preparing all the freshly picked veges and herbs from the garden and all the trimmings you'll need for Christmas dinner on the deck or in the leafy, sheltered garden
- Separate walk- and drive-on access plus a shared private track that leads from the bottom of the garden to Karaka Bay for a quick after-work dip or walk around the coastline.
- LIM and builders report available upon inspection
The only thing that doesn't surprise about this unique house-and-garden haven is it's been in the same family for 47 years! So if you want enjoy everything it offers for the rest of your life, don't miss the viewing.
*This property has been added to Miramar online searches due to its very close proximity.
(^Source: Property Guru)