Families who crave space, privacy and native bush will love this '60s classic with a home and income bonus.
- Four bedrooms, three recently refreshed bathrooms (including master ensuite)
- Fantastic deck and courtyard garden, set amongst the native trees of Mexted Reserve, enjoy the symphony of tuis, fantails and bellbirds with your morning coffee
- Large sunny lounge with window seat, facing West for views and sun
- Large double garage with internal access, incorporating a separate office for working from home
- A second kitchen downstairs gives you the option of earning income (currently rented for $320 per week), but is easily integrated into the main house as a teenage retreat
- BEO $989,000
This large home is likely to tick a lot of boxes for those after plenty of space for their family, vehicles and equipment. The private bush setting is utterly unique, along with the sun and views, making this property a very compelling opportunity.