This much-loved, sunny, classic, Newtown villa is on the market for the first time in forty-two years. Set back from the street - and with valuable tandem off-street carparks - 240 Adelaide Road offers privacy, convenience, and a prime, central-Newtown location. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of Wellington history, in one of Wellington's most vibrant suburbs.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- This pretty, two-bed villa really is a hidden gem. Secreted down a private driveway and boasting the original bay window& covered veranda, this weatherboard home is a must see.
- Walk to work or work from home. This home's central location and transport links make it a commuter's dream while the light and spacious living room - with enclosed sunroom - make it perfect for those zoom catchups.
- The home's generous, separate dining room leads through to a kitchen, overlooking the private courtyard garden. Separate laundry plus a second sunroom that opens to the garden. Relax or entertain in your own, private sun trap, in this fully fenced property.
- This 102 square metre^ home could be a retro fantasy or renovator's dream. Make the most of the home's original features and add your own signature style.
- Short walk to the hospital and supermarket and close to bus stop.
- Buyer Enquiry Over $850,000
Pretty as a picture but with potential aplenty; 240 Adelaide Road is rare find. Centrally located, this handsome home is ready and waiting for new owners to move in and make their mark on this cherished, two-bedroom charmer. Move in in time for summer!
Want the Lowe down? Call Marcia or Paula today
(^Source: Property Guru)
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 2nd December 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)