Plane-spotters, stargazers and connoisseurs of relaxed living will love everything this exceptionally sunny home offers, from its extraordinary views to its lifestyle versatility and its sheltered, secluded setting next to the Eastern Walkway. There's nothing to do but sit back and soak up the sensational scenery, serenity and splendour.
- Choice of four double-bedrooms, or three and a second living room or work-from-home option that overlooks the reserve, plus two bathrooms and a claw-foot bath
- Uninterrupted views that stretch from Cook Strait and the South Island, across Lyall Bay, the airport and Miramar, to the harbour and Petone: simply breathtaking
- Superbly renovated for modern, stylish single-level living with rimu floorboards, gas fireplace, partial double glazing, and decking on two sides so there's always somewhere sheltered to BBQ or to enjoy the late sun
- Private spa pool deck off the master suite with ensuite, surrounded by lush greenery, to relax and enjoy all year round
- Gated section that's securely fenced for kids and pets, with flat lawn, olive trees and vegetable garden: a sanctuary for all ages
- On the bus route but with huge bonus of extra-large internal double-garage with workbench, storage and new auto door
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,595,000
This exquisite home is perfect for families and professionals who want to enjoy their own private oasis of comfort and calm, bathed in sunshine and handy to the eastern bays, airport and CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.