Here's a family home that offers a level roadside access from a quiet cul-de-sac.
The home has on offer four bedrooms with master ensuite and a family bathroom with a separate toilet. The open-plan living area opens to a flat lawn, patio and deck to give you the most amazing indoor/outdoor flow rarely found in Wellington.
- Astounding views across the harbour entrance to Cooks Strait and views over the shipping channel. The cruise ships are back and provide an amazing experience as they sail off after a day in the Harbour Capital
- The home is well presented with generous-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. A level drive on section to a double garage with additional parking for two cars in front of the garage. For the cooler winter months, there is gas central heating and instant heat for cooking with gas hobs
- Our current owners have lived here for 20 years, and the home presents an
opportunity to add value and to renovate to your own colour scheme and style
- The outdoor area offers an opportunity to add some gardens or to develop some more permanent outdoor settings or entertainment areas. The rear yard is fenced and secure for family pets and younger members of the family
- Enjoy the numerous tracks along the southern walkway and along the ridgeline of the southern coastal hills
This is a rare chance to buy a single-level home on a flat section. Viewing available by Appointment only.