With plenty of space to spread out, a close up view of Wellington Harbour, and set amongst a compact garden filled with native plants and visiting birdlife, this modern home has been designed for easy and enjoyable living. Sitting in an elevated position in conveniently located Kaiwharawhara, the city centre is a short distance by car, or, with Hutt Road a few minutes walk, frequent bus services offer an easy alternative. When you return home, the peace and quiet of a small, modern, neighbourly community gives an immediate sense of calm and peace.
- Ground floor internal access double garage
- Wide entry hall with generous storage cupboard and coat cupboard
- Level one includes open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen opens out through sliding doors to a decked outdoor living zone
- Very generous home office area with abundant built-in shelving (could be fourth bedroom if required)
- Level two is home to the three large bedrooms.
- Main bedroom is generous with mesmerising views of the city, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- The second bedroom is a double with wardrobe storage and flow to a sunny balcony with tranquil outlook
- Third upstairs bedroom is very large and enjoys an intimate green outlook
- Large family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- BEO $1.295,000
This wonderful family home has flexible spaces that can be adapted to suit different needs, has four heat pumps for year-round comfort and is fully double glazed (excluding garage). Our clients have put a decade of love into the outdoor spaces to provide a wonderful embrace of greenery around this very special property.
Don't hesitate, call today for a private viewing.