This as-new character apartment takes inner-city living to the next level with its peerless presentation, convenience, and privacy. The last 2-bedroom apartment available set within the building containing 5 apartments only, offering you an opportunity to be part of a small group of owners within the heart of Mount Victoria. Apartment 4 is located on the upper floor offering some of the best views over Wellington.
- Newly refurbished mix of heritage charm and modern comforts, from two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and an exquisitely tiled new bathroom to a remodelled kitchen with Caeserstone benchtops and the latest appliances
- Peace-of-mind low-maintenance, having been rewired^ and renovated, complete with new central heating and hot water systems, gas boiler and radiators
- West-facing on the upper level for late sun and lovely views over the city
- Extensively strengthened and finished to a remarkable standard :67% of the NBS^^^.
- Attic storage with a pull-down ladder for access.
- Just a short stroll or bike ride from downtown, the waterfront, Oriental Bay, and the town belt: where better to enjoy everything that makes the inner-city so sought after as a place to live?
- The last 2-bedroom apartments of only five within the rejuvenated Mount Victoria building
- 70sqm^ floor area
- Apartment 4 -Buyer Enquiry Over $849,000, BC levy $4929.56 pa^^
- Pet friendly with, vacant and ready to move into
Whether you're downsizing, wanting to live close to work, or seeking a city bolthole, you won't find a lovelier or better-located lock-up-and-leave idyll. With apartments 1 & 2 recently sold don't hesitate to contact me for a viewing information pack.
(^Source: Compliance Certificate - Architects Drawings, ^^Pre Contract Disclosure Statement, ^^^WCC email)
Unit 4, 9A Hawker Street, Mount Victoria