The overseas owners have asked us to get this sold by Christmas and we believe you will not be able to buy better within the building, or elsewhere! This 9th floor two-bedroom apartment faces west for exceptional views and sun, in one of the best constructed buildings in the city.
The location is second to none: right in the heart of the city, boasting a new pedestrian laneway with retail shops and cafe's below, and literally Wellington's best entertainment areas and the CBD all a short walk.
Built by the award-winning team of LT McGuinness, Athfield Architects, & Willis Bond, the building sets a new standard for residential seismic safety, as the first apartment building with base isolation and a diagrid frame in Wellington. This provides unapparelled earthquake protection for both residents and the building, with similar seismic resilience to buildings such as Te Papa.
All this and it is nearly complete! Instead of waiting years to walk in, you will be enjoying your new luxury inner city lifestyle potentially as early as February next year.
- Generous open-plan living space and entertainer's kitchen
- Gorgeous 9th floor views of the city and western hills
- West facing for amazing sunshine
- Indoor/outdoor flow to a sunny balcony
- Sustainable design and quality finishes
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
- Top of the line flooring and Bosch appliances
- Onsite Resident Services Manager
- Pet-friendly building
- Completion expected March 2023!
- BEO $855,000
You will be a confident purchaser who is fine to buy off the plans, but you are incredibly unlikely to find better quality, in a better location, at a better price. Compare to others and then call us to arrange an information pack. Priced to sell - be quick!
For more information, watch the videos at: victorialaneapartments.co.nz/