Summer's here at last. And so, too, is one of the year's best buys! This gorgeous one-bedroom apartment is just a block back from the beach and represents amazing value given its superb presentation, vintage charm and proximity to everything that makes Lyall Bay Wellington's hottest seaside suburb, from the best brews to the best surf. Features include:
- Stylish blend of past and present, from high Cararra ceilings, moulded skirting boards and native timber joinery to spacious open-plan living and a modern kitchen and bathroom
- Large double-bedroom with a big, north-facing bay window seat: imagine waking up to the sun streaming in and nodding off to the sound of the waves breaking on the shore
- Superbly refurbished for easy care, so there's nothing to do but soak up the unrivalled vintage vibe, complete with heat pump to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Dream location in the heart of Lyall Bay: everything, from the beach and bus stops to cafes, shops and a craft brewery, are within a short walk or bike ride on the flat
- Huge bonus of an off-street car park right at the front door for peace-of-mind security and fantastic access
- Buyer Enquiry Over $595,000
You won't find another home of this calibre and convenience at this price point in Lyall Bay. So if you're seeking an unusually affordable seaside sanctuary close to the CBD, don't miss Sunday's viewing.