This versatile slice of history combines a renovated 1890s cottage with a huge shed and a two-room studio in a sunny, picturesque setting with flat lawn, native trees and drive-on to a carport. It abounds in lifestyle and work-from-home options, all within a short stroll of Karori's mall, schools and bus service. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms, a modern bathroom with a large shower cabinet, and a spacious separate laundry
- Well-appointed for contemporary living, with a big social kitchen/dining space and a separate lounge that opens to a west-facing veranda from where you can watch the sun set
- Renovated interior that blends the charm and ambience of cottage doors and sash windows; it's like new but with a vintage imprint
- Fantastic storage and work-from-home flexibility, including a large shed/workshop with power and a separate studio with two rooms that would be great for running a business from home or as a sleep-out for teenagers
- Set well back from the street on an elevated site with the bonus of a carport close to the front door plus two off-street parking
- Close to everything that makes Karori such a fantastic place to live, from two shopping centres to top schools and community facilities
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Karori's heritage while enjoying everything it offers for modern living.