We have been asked to get this SOLD and it is priced to meet the market! This renovated three-bedroom townhouse is enviably located right in the centre of the village shops, yet it is down a drive in a quiet, north-facing position with excellent sun and privacy. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living area
- Excellent indoor/outdoor flow to a north facing outdoor area
- Superb modern kitchen with engineered stone benchtop and breakfast bar
- Stylishly renovated bathrooms
- The location is unbelievably convenient with supermarket, movie theatre, and cafe's a short stroll away and the butcher at the end of your drive!
- Peaceful sunny spot that's tucked away from the road
- No lawns to mow or gardens to manage - super easy living
- Drive on with an internal access garage
- Buyer Enquiry Over $795,000
This will suit downsizers, retirees, first home buyers, or anyone looking for an ultra-convenient lock-and-leave it lifestyle in one of our most popular and sought after seaside suburbs. In our opinion you won't find better in Island Bay in this price range. This will go quickly, so view early to avoid missing out.
125A The Parade, Island Bay