Imagine a summer where you could pick your own apples, feijoas and mandarins, where the beach is just a few minutes' drive away, and where the kids could play all day long in the bush-clad backyard and adjoining reserve? This superbly presented, modernised character home with a remodelled kitchen offers all this and more!
- Versatility of five bedrooms or four and a charming loft-style space that would be perfect for working from home
- Convenience of two bathrooms - one on each level - for the ultimate in family harmony
- Warm and sunny lounge, with both a heat pump and a woodburner as well as French doors to a big north-facing alfresco deck with lovely leafy views
- Private, bush-clad section that abounds in birdsong and fruit trees, complete with your own adventure playground for the kids and access to the Eastern Walkway
- Fantastic family-friendly location: schools and bus stops, the community centre, and village shops and cafes are all within a short walk while Seatoun's wonderful bays are just a few minutes' drive away
- Drive-on with off-street parking, security of a large garage and huge bonus of underhouse storage
- Builders report and LIM available upon inspection
- RV $1,350,000
No wonder this wonderful home is for sale for only the first time in 26 years. Don't miss out on becoming the next lucky owner - see everything that makes it so special.
28 Tannadyce Street, Strathmore Park