For sale for the first time in nearly 35 years, this stunning Karaka Bays benchmark is as good as it gets for seaside living this close to the city. It showcases virtually everything you could wish for in a family home, from spectacular views and sunny, secluded outdoor living to drive-on with garage/workshop and even subdivision potential.
- Beautifully renovated to offer a seamless blend of '50s character - polished floorboards, varnished joinery and light-filled, centrally-heated modern living with indoor-outdoor flow to wraparound decking
- Breathtaking treetop harbour views that stretch from the Heads and Seatoun's bays, across Ward and Somes Islands, to beyond the Hutt Valley - complete with shortcut to Scorching Bay
- Superbly configured for family living and entertaining, with four double-bedrooms and three bathrooms (including a downstairs bedroom, lounge and bathroom that would be perfect for guests or teenagers)
- Huge, subdividable 3255sqm^ section with dense native bush for amazing privacy and birdlife, shelter from the prevailing northerly and a fabulous lawn for spreading out under the shade of a leafy rhododendron on a hot summer's day
- Incredible bonus of an internal double-garage/workshop with storeroom plus a 'man cave' of a garden shed should you need extra storage and there's even a purpose-built fish smoker for the catch of the day!
Seldom can you immerse yourself in such an utterly sublime setting that wants for nothing except a new owner who will enjoy its splendour, space and privacy for the next 35 years.
(^Source: Property Guru)