With views and tranquility like this, you could swear you were living semi-rural rather than just a few minutes' walk from shops and bus stops. Elevated for fantastic sun and unobstructed views, this simply gorgeous three-bedroom home with exquisite, easy-care indoor-outdoor living is for sale for just the first time in 37 years! Features include:
- Superbly presented with three bedrooms including built-in wardrobes, separate living and dining, and bathroom and separate toilet
- Northwest-facing for fabulous natural light, amazing sunsets and wraparound views that stretch from north of the Brooklyn turbine to the bush-clad hills above Island Bay
- Elevated but on a flat, unusually private site overlooking Capital Montessori Pre-school and crown land, with low-maintenance lawn and a big, sunny deck
- Handy to the Southern Walkway for idyllic bush walks and a historic monument with extraordinary views of the city, harbour and Cook Strait
- Single garage that could be used for extra storage because of the ample off-street parking and proximity to shops and a choice of bus routes
- Buyer Enquiry Over $845,000
If you want this to be your little patch of paradise, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Building Report & LIM available after viewing.