New price guide - Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
You won't buy a sunnier or better-specified townhouse on the doorstep of downtown than this outstanding three-to-four bedroom showcase in the hub of Mount Victoria. If you want to live just metres from signature bars and eateries, and within a few minutes' walk of Oriental Bay, the waterfront and town belt, this is as good as it gets. Features include:
- 192sqm^ of multi-level living that includes three bedrooms and a work-from-home office or single fourth bedroom plus the convenience of two bathrooms
- Sunny indoor-outdoor flow to north-facing balcony and courtyard as well as spacious light-filled living and dining with lovely views over character homes
- Ultra-low maintenance and peace-of-mind investment, with the largely owner-occupied boutique complex having been reclad and earthquake-strengthened
- Easy to heat because of aspect, insulation and modern double-glazing that also remarkably minimises street noise
- Great access at rear of property for deliveries -- a real boon for city-fringe living - and affordable body corp fee.
- Large single internal garage in central location where parking's at a premium
This is your chance to enjoy an urban, lock up-and-leave lifestyle close to beaches, native bush and community gardens in one of Wellington's sunniest and most sought after inner suburbs. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
(^Source: Property Guru)