This Berhampore home will simply delight. Elevated for sun and tucked away to create its own sanctuary, this cute three-bedroom has been modernised in all the right places for first-home buyers, small families, or professionals. Features include:
- Three bedrooms, with separate living, dining, and bathroom
- Comfortable central heating throughout
- Modern kitchen with a lovely flow out to the deck and back yard for play and entertaining
- Sheltered with its own microclimate and protected from prevailing winds*
- Stroll through the beautiful garden and delight in its native landscaping and abundance of fruit trees, along with the added luxury of an outdoor bath
- Close to family needs; Berhampore school and Montessori, great playgrounds, and local playgroups
- Lovely sense of community; Mornington Golf Club hosting neighbourhood dinners every first Friday of the month
- Close to some great food/drink options; Berhampore shops, bakery (Gramercy), craft beer bar (Sprig & Fern) to name a few
- Easy bus ride or cycle into CBD
- Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
If you've been looking for your little haven in a central location... then look no further than this. Call Ben now to view.
Building Report & LIM available upon viewing.
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 1pm, Friday 10th February 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
16 Akatea Street, Berhampore