Located at the end of a quiet, no-exit street, this gorgeous two-bedroom cottage blends the delightful charm of its original 1900s character with sunny, private indoor-outdoor living in a leafy west-facing setting with lovely views over Berhampore. What a haven for professionals and first-time buyers who want to live on the cusp of the CBD. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, full bathroom, separate lounge with skylight, open-plan dining/kitchen and bonus of attic storage - it's small but perfectly formed
- Picturesque inside and out, from the picket fence and brick courtyard at the front to the stained glass, sash windows, polished floorboards and native timber joinery
- French doors to super-sunny tiered deck that couldn't be better positioned for al-fresco bliss until late
- Secluded garden that steps down to a grassy terrace surround by trees, complete with blackcurrants and grapes: an oasis of calm and shade on a mid-summer's day
- Just a few minutes from Berhampore's shops, bakery and bus stops, handy to Newtown and a short walk or bike ride to the CBD in one direction and Island Bay in the other
You can move in and enjoy this vintage gem straight away while adding value at your leisure to capitalise on everything it offers in one of Wellington's most sought-after inner suburbs.