The days of being able to buy a city-fringe townhouse with car parking are all but over - which makes this Newtown gem particularly special: as well as being extraordinary sunny and close to everything that makes Newtown such a convenient and cosmopolitan place to live, it has both an internal garage and an off-street park.
- Versatility of three double-bedrooms: two with lovely city and town belt views and a third that could be used to work from home
- Exceptionally sunny and easy-care indoor-outdoor living, complete with a choice of north- and west-facing balconies to optimise every hour of daylight
- Light-filled open-plan kitchen and living/dining with the year-round comfort of a heat pump for keeping cool in summer and warm in winter
- Internal garage that could be used for extra storage given the bonus of a car park at the front door and the proximity to shops, bus stops and supermarkets
- Fantastic location within a few minutes' walk of everything that's vibrant and colourful about Newtown as well as being on the doorstep of two hospitals and handy to the CBD, waterfront, town belt and Island Bay beach
- LIM and Builders report available upon inspection
This superbly-located townhouse represents great value and convenience in the heart of one of Wellington's most popular inner suburbs.