For sale for the first time in 23 years, this fabulous family home in the heart of Maupuia combines spectacular water views and exceptionally spacious living on an easy-care section where you can pick your own fruit and soak up the sun on two expansive decks or in the amazing conservatory. Features include:
- Five double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate toilet, so perfect for family living, accommodating guests or working from home
- Extra-large lounge and family/dining room that open to a conservatory and a big curved deck with panoramic views across Evans Bay
- Excellent heating options, complete with woodburner, heat pump, and heat transfer and HRV systems - plus comprehensively insulated and double-glazed for the ultimate in year-round warmth and comfort
- Low-maintenance indoor-outdoor living but with an extraordinary selection of fruit trees, including apple, pear, Nashi pear, feijoa, persimmon, lime, lemon and fig: make your own fresh fruit salad to enjoy alfresco-style with resort-like views
- Large internal tandem garage with workshop, off-street parking and bonus of being on the bus route
- BEO $1,495,000
This wonderful home offers family living on a grand scale close to some of the best beaches and eateries in Wellington. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.