Located at the top end of one of Mount Victoria's most popular and peaceful streets sits this cute stand-alone Mount Victoria Cottage. Featuring a sunny, easy-care backyard, three bedrooms and situated just metres from the town belt and minutes from Courtenay Place and the waterfront.
- Three bedrooms, so perfect for professionals who want extra space to work from home or families to be spread out across different levels (120sqm floor area^)
- Lovely indoor-outdoor living, with French doors off the lounge to a deck and private, sheltered garden with flat lawn and raised vegetable bed
- Charming street appeal with north-facing bay window to optimise great sun and a Victorian-style picket fence
- Near the town belt end of a quiet street, so easy access to some of Wellington's loveliest walking and biking trails as well the iconic Mount Victoria Bowling Club and adjacent playground; and handy to all local schools
- Fantastic location that's within a short walk or bike ride of everything that makes city living so captivating and convenient, from the splendour of Oriental Bay and the waterfront to the buzz of Courtenay Place, Te Aro, and Cuba Street
- Wellington City Council Rates: $6,396.28^
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
For sale for the first time in more than 20 years, this home offers families and couples the perfect opportunity to secure a large cottage within one of the most desirable locations in Mount Victoria, one which would be hard to over capitalise on.
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 9th February 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
(^Sourcing: Property Guru, Council Rates)
124 Elizabeth Street, Mount Victoria