This stylish four-bedroom home, with a mid-century vibe, offers a sensational lifestyle for executive family living or entertaining in style. Walls of windows capitalise on the outstanding views of Wellington harbour and city - wraparound views that sweep from west of Brooklyn across the city and harbour to Eastbourne. This remarkable home is set on a mostly flat sunny site in a prestigious, ultra-secure cul-de-sac it shares with the Singapore High Commission.
- Versatility of four bedrooms or three and a spacious study for the option of working from home
- Supremely configured for family living or hosting guests, with two bathrooms and a children's or guest wing that's separate from the master bedroom suite with the European-style ensuite
- Ideal for entertaining on a lavish or intimate scale, with the free-flowing lounge, dining room and informal living area all facing the city and harbour for panoramic views
- Elegantly appointed kitchen and family/dining space that opens to a sunny central courtyard that's a sheltered and spacious alfresco haven
- Superbly specified for year-round warmth and comfort, from the three gas fireplaces to underfloor heating in all the tiled areas
- Internal double-garage and off-street parking at the end of an exceptionally safe and secure cul-de-sac within a few minutes' walk of bus stop, scenic reserve and Nairnville Park
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,945,000
With its unobstructed views, wonderful flow, and easy-care indoor-outdoor living, this is a must-see for executives, entertainers, and families who demand nothing but the best.
Call Sam or Murray for immediate viewing or see you at one of our open homes.