So many options - 1910's^ home placed in the heart of Wadestown ...
Beautifully sited in a sunny position, this home is currently configured into a 1 x 2 bedroom and 1 x 1 bedroom home.
A total combined floor area of 130sqm^ with so many options, either reconfigure into a single-family home in a prime location or live in one of the units and rent out the other. If you are looking for an investment, then you have dual income in a proven location - always popular as a rental due to the location.
This home offers an element of surprise, bundles of potential, and will always tick the most important box of all - LOCATION!
The layout, features, facilities:
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and family room plus a sunroom/nursery/study in the 2-bedroom home
- Good sized bedrooms
- Potential to convert into a single-family home
- West facing for great sun hours
- Parking for 2 cars
- Heat pumps in both homes
- Zoned for both Wellington Girls & Wellington Boys College
- Freehold home on 387m2^ of land
- Healthy Homes compliant for trouble free renting
- Currently rented for a total of $1,000pw (Appraised up to $1,070pw)
- BEO $795,000 (6.5% - to approx 7% yield at BEO!)
With proximity to the city, University, and local schools. The Wadestown main shopping area is a gentle walk away. This offers you a lovely cafe, Four Square, a church, a bus stop, and more.
If you are searching for a property that gives you options, is placed in a prime location, offering you an income, then this property is for you.
(Source^: Property Guru)