Charm and character abound in this delightfully modernised three-bedroom home with a coveted east-west aspect for brilliant sun and harbour views. Relish both from a choice of easy-care courtyards and decking, plus there's off-street parking for two cars in one of Khandallah's most sought-after city-end streets.
- Three double-bedrooms and a full bathroom, so great for busy families who want to live close to decile-10 Cashmere School or couples who want extra space to work from home
- Lovely views that stretch across the harbour to the Orongorongos and Cook Strait: enjoy from the big deck or marvel at their magnificence from the upstairs master bedroom
- Formal lounge that opens to securely fenced, west-facing courtyard with an imposing outdoor fireplace around which to gather with friends or family long after the sun goes down
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining and kitchen with French doors to harbourside deck that steps down to alfresco terrace and a small lawn with planter boxes for growing your vegetables
- Warm and inviting interior that combines the ambience of polished floorboards and high ceilings with the modern comforts of double-glazing, extensive insulation, and two heat pumps
- Off-street parking with easy access to the CBD and motorway plus on the bus route for commuting convenience
This is a wonderful chance to enjoy a modern, comfortable lifestyle with fantastic views and easy-care outdoor living in a family-friendly suburb handy to downtown.